Classes and CHL
Professionally Designed Programs
Firearm Virgin, Beginner, Advanced
Individuals Seeking to obtain the Ohio CHL “Conceal Handgun License”.
Class Group Dates are Flexible and Classes are Limited to 10
Also Availalbe OnLine Course Work w/Range to follow
Professionally Taught by:
State of Ohio Certified Educator
Kent Citizen Police Academy Grad
United States Concealed Carry Certified Instructor
NRA Certified Instructor
USCCA Certified Instructor
Range Officer Certified
1969 Vietnam Combat Veteran
(***SPECIAL*** Discounts Available)
Veterans, Couples, Same Family, Educators and Non-Profit Group Organizations:
1. Group Class with same day Live Fire Range ($115.00) – Saturday Date(s) Vary Call
(2-10 participants in a Class – 6hr Class + 2hr Range = 8 hr. Day)
2. Packaged: OnLine Class with Live Fire ($110.00) – Flexible Fire Dates Call
OnLine Instructional Program 24/7 via K-Products – Live Fire Flexible Dates
3. Range Only (Live Fire – Phase II- $85.00) – Flexible Live Fire Dates Call
4. Firearm Basics (Individual Only) $85.00 – A 1.5 hour introduction to firearms
Safety, Ammunition, Storage, Pistols, Cleaning and Live Fire
5. Firearm Personal Instruction Beyond Basics (Individual Only) $65.00 per hour
6. Large Group Firearm Basics Introduction Presentation
CALL with Required Details for Price
Small Class Sizes Note: $15.00 Deposit is Required
Fee: Includes the Range Fees.
- Safe Gun Handling – 3 Rules of Gun Handling
- Knowledge of Range Commands
- Other Safety Rules
- Eye Dominance
- Two-Handed Grip
- Five Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting
- Semi-Automatic Firearms
- Revolver Firearms
- Aiming & Targets
- Ammunition Types, Reloading and Storage of Ammunition
IV: Firearm Firing
- Properly Loaded, cocked, decocker and unloading a firearm
- Common Malfunctions & Clearing Techniques
- Safely Clean a Firearm
V: Shooting Positions and Shooting Qualification
- Isosceles & Modified Weaver
Required equipment is a firearm in any caliber .380 ACP to .45 calibers. Firearms of questionable safety or black powder will not be allowed. Ammunition: A minimum of 100 rounds of full power factory ammunition. Please bring fresh, new boxed rounds. No hand loads.
NO FIREARMS ARE ALLOWED IN THE INSTRUCTIONAL AREA. Firearms are used on the Firing Range ONLY. Firearms must be Unloaded, and Cased until otherwise instructed.
You need hearing and eye protection, a quality belt, a strong side only holster (outside range only). No cross-draw, shoulder, bra or small-of-back holsters are allowed on the range.
Special Needs: If you have any medical conditions or physical disabilities please contact K-Products.US LLC prior to registration.
To participate in this course you must not be prohibited by law from owning or handling firearms.